Discord: Lars#3981 - if I am offline or not responding and you would like to ask me questions, I am available here 24/7. Be sure to message me first through the website specifying your discord username so I know who you are, I do not add strangers on discord!
A Scandinavian man from a family of teachers decided to join his family in the tradition of being a teacher and to pursue being an Overwatch Coach. Grandmaster since season 3 and here to turn you into a monster ready to devour your enemies. I specialize in DPS but I can flex into any role due to my immense amounts of in-game knowledge. Also, my Hero Rank with Hanzo on Overbuff is 32, meaning I am the 32nd best Hanzo in the entire world.
The following are PERSONALLY guaranteed by me if you become my student!
- Have an easier time ranking up and feel a constant clear sense of progression through my constant feedback and guidance
- Learn how to actually be consistent (consistency is what separates master players and GM players the most) and hard-carry your team
- Experience issues playing with your friends because your SR will increase too fast under my guidance. Experience extreme loneliness at the top! But at least you have the tears of your enemies...
Lesson Plan (what will happen throughout our sessions - 2 hour package recommended to get the most out of the entire session!)
- Optimal settings will be set-up for you with my help to improve your frame rate and provide you with smoother game-play in addition to optimizing your sound. Visual feedback is important but audio cues can give you the ability to determine enemy positioning and even identify them without seeing them, therefore it is crucial. Mouse settings will also be brought up and your aim will notice significant improvement.
- Hop into a custom game and learn how to utilize your hero's kit in many smart different ways that most players surprisingly actually don't know!
- Jump into a quick-play game with my undivided attention as I spectate and provide you with immediate feedback to lead you to the right path. We will then talk about which issues (Positioning, eliminations, accuracy, deaths, ability/ult usage, game awareness, etc) need to be prioritized and worked on first and foremost.
- We will have a second quick-play game session! Where you will try to die less, receive more eliminations or have some sort of goal which leads to a different play-style!
- Long term aim practice and warm-up routines will be given. Useful for anyone no matter which SR!
- In-game COMPETITIVE footage will be live-reviewed we will go over the pros and cons of your play-style and what you need to work on first in descending order (e.g.; accuracy, deaths, eliminations, positioning, ult usage, lack of awareness, communication) in order to become the best player possible depending on your potential, some students have more potential than me and don't even realize it. Some of my platinum students reached masters, my best student even eventually reached Top 500 and I am still their coach even to this day.
- In-game theory and more will be taught in portions as to not overwhelm you and ensure you remember everything in time:
- Positioning - how to position yourself relative to your enemies and team in order to kill the most enemies and die the least amount of times!
- Ult Economy - Ultimates are Trump Cards... you will be taught when to use your ultimates and how to tell when your enemies has ultimate by their behavior or just pure intuition gained through knowledge I will have provided to you!
- Ability Usage - Smarter ability usage, it's more than just pure mechanical skill - you also have to play smarter!
- Proper Communication/In-game Leader - Learn pro communication. Just this one thing will increase your SR significantly (up to 600 SR!!!). Most players underestimate how coordinated you can make even the worst of teams with nothing but Leadership skills and call outs. You can decide the tide of the game and provide useful information to your team.
- Duo-Queue with me in competitive as I play on an account that has SR relative to yours. Let me show you how it's done first-hand!